Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Non Profit Debt Management Looking For A Debt Management Company?

Looking for a Debt Management company? - non profit debt management

During the time they have amassed considerable debt loans personal injury loans today. In the last 6-12 months I have at least make payments on all credit cards on time. Interest rates on credit cards are high between 19-30%. I contacted conslidation bonds Serveral told me that I should come too late on my payments before I can help you.
Can anyone recommed management companies do not benefit from debt?

5 comments:

Lacey G said...

I would recommend you contact a credit counselor for consumers. I also recommend the Web site of Dave Ramsey.

I have both, which are very useful.

karma said...

I am using Consolidated Credit Counseling Services Inc. is a nonprofit organization, credit counseling and the placement of debt management. They are very good, I did 2 years ago, and I'm almost done paying off my debts (payments must be 2).

Here's your information:

Credit Consolidation Counseling Services Inc
5701 West Sunrise Blvd
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33,313

1-800-210-3481

www.ConsolidatedCredit.org

░BigBull... said...

americancredit.org

Della G said...

There are many good companies, you can make someonline search to find in your area. Debt management companies will benefit if they are organized for grants.
For more information, visit
http://www.debtconsolidationmanagement.blogspot.com
and
http://www.hstrial-tgeorge1.homestead.com

John said...

Go talk to your local cooperative bank. Debt Management companies make money by selling a loan, all that matters. Members of credit unions can do much better on the care of people. It is possible that simply can ask, given the lower interest rate. They do much better than most people are not late on your payments, you still have decent credit.

Post a Comment