Saturday, January 23, 2010

Chinese Computer Keyboard What Does A Chinese Computer Keyboard Look Like?

What does a Chinese computer keyboard look like? - chinese computer keyboard

I mean, until the end of the school, so I learned more than 5,000 characters, what would they like a computer keyboard? Is it like a cell phone from Australia, where the press, for example, 1 three times to get a C? For even if so, would be sufficient for 5000! I mean, divided 5000, in three parts, it is so, 1666.66, or at least their computer keyboards are the size of the room where the computer at school ...

4 comments:

Scott said...

Your keyboard just like you. Most computer keyboards in China, even Chinese themselves at the beginning of the school, learning to learn Chinese Pinyin, Chinese characters, which is writing a kind of alphabet with the Roman (English). The computers have a simple program that the characters in China, if the user is the word in pinyin. The same goes for mobile phones. China to send text messages to more than Westerners (it seems) and does not believe that 5000 numbers on your phone?

systems analyst said...

http://www.datacal.com/s_images/chinese- ...

Jamaican Queen said...

I hear ya!
I am very impressed by their ability to learn impressed that many characters.
is amazing ..
I think I have the basic characters though.

WOLFER90 said...

Lol nice! I taught like that!

Post a Comment