Thursday, January 14, 2010

Girls Getting Hit In The Front Boyfriend Hitting On Girls In Front Of Me Or Tells Me About It?

Boyfriend hitting on girls in front of me or tells me about it? - girls getting hit in the front

I think everyone is jealous of certain issues in a relationship. But look at the school my BF to one of her friends (who is prettier then me N) said: "heyyy sexy as pleasant, but I'm sure he thinks she's sexy. strikes always girls against friends. although in not. I believe it cuz I think your friend thinks its funny. I talk to him about all the time No, it does not seem to mind cuz he still is. theres this girl who tells her tits nn happy things to chance shes so far this year in the category of science and study hall. told me how partners in the research laboratory and have dances commitments study hall. No attempt HES shes now just your bffl or Sumthing. Trys to make me jealous or tell me becuz Sumthing these stories. just piss me off wen i dont mind talking to girls, but these things you do .. WTF? then at breakfast, he told his best friend from OT check this girl at the other end of the table and I he knew told wut n nn screamed thought it was funny, never says sorry. idk how respect for me.

2 comments:

michelle... said...

Now it seems very immature to adjust, as if to himself, or just a fresh appearance by a friendly with pretty girls. You've got a taste of his own medicine. Start flirting with the guys before him, or comment on hot sitting pretty. That should do it. If the comments of this smile and say: well done, because you think I can

♥ said...

Sweet heart, he is a player. Sun broken.

Post a Comment