Sunday, January 3, 2010

Battery Operated Mini Lights Would This Work? Wire Battery Operated Houses?

Would this work? wire battery operated houses? - battery operated mini lights

I have 5 or 6 small battery operated Christmas houses, lighting and flash, asked all takes 2 AA batteries, I am, if possible, how it would be difficult to get along with a contact switch or something like that in connection with a shelf above reach out to the window. I thought maybe we could have a mini-battery stran Christmas lights, you know, as they only like 10 or 15 bulbs that work? Cuz now you configured on the flap, the spoils something any screen. I was wondering if this might fail, it will all come together and light the Christmas lights are only made on each of them a cigarette. I do not know. My friend knows how to do some electrical controls, so I'm sure if its possible I could do, but I thought I would get some opinions from others if it would work .. Ok first cuz that seems to think that anything is possible to imagine: P

No comments:

Post a Comment