Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Toothpick Bridge Pictures How Is A Girder Bridge Built? 30 Points For Best Answer...?

How is a girder bridge built? 30 points for best answer...? - toothpick bridge pictures

I'm in the 7th Class and make a video bridge beams or supports of bridges ... I need more information because I am stuck in the last part. Like a beam (girder bridge work)? I need to build step by step, like a bridge-makers. Do not worry. I used to steal ideas. If you have a website, give me the site name and your name. Add the site credits.
I am also a demo version of a girder bridge with toothpicks and marshmelows.I need some advice on how to do it. Besides, I have not been able to find a picture with a good view of a bridge girder so you can mini replecate with toothpicks marshmelows. Give me a link that you can follow to make a good photo or a picture of a bridge can be found replecate ...

If your problem is not too much, give me a few names of girder bridges, which are found all over the world and gives me the situation. I think the rest of me. Any help is much appreciated and as I said, you are in the credits!

1 comment:

alpha b said...

* Bridge beams are the simplest form of the bridge today. This is a direct descendant of the wooden bridge, steel is often flat 'I' beams, box beams and even more, since the prestressed concrete. It is frequently used in pedestrian bridges and highway overpasses and bridges. Like its predecessor, this bridge is structurally the simplest of many types of bridge.

Like most bridges, as they are identified are supported, beam bridges supported by a horizontal bar with 2 generally at each end.

Decorative beam bridges, often built of cedar, pine and redwood, can include a koi pond or a creek country. This cantilever bridges are usually built as functional walkways or just for decoration only.

Beam bridges tend to be pillars of maintaining a bar or table.
* In fact, the longest bridge in the world is a continuous calibration of the bridge girders. Almost 24 miles long, Lake Pontchartrain Causeway consists of two parts on two lanes that are parallel to each other. The southbound lane was completed in 1956, isstretches separated on 2243, while the lane towards the north, was completed in 1969, rebuilt by 1500, and expanded. September crossover channels linking the two main sections, as the jersey as berries in emergencies. Although impressive, the focus of Lake Pontchartrain Causeway Bridge on the return of continuous beams: Not suitable for sites require clear below.

Post a Comment